Thursday 1 July 2010

Doing the important things in life.

Peace hep cats!




My personage as been strumming to the beat of surf and sketch.



The more than ever so slightly baggy constraints of my enforced occupation to the man, means that my sketching hours has increased significantly. Recently, the focus as to my analysis of the practice of the illustrious art of illustration, has been upon the coastal avian fauna, ubiquitous or otherwise, to the peninsula on which i now reside know as, to utilise some Kernewek, Kernow. Examples of my craft to follow in due course.



However and otherwise by and by, time has also been soulfully invested into the theory, method, act and joyful passion of sliding free along beautifully peculiar shaped articles of water, skirting betwixt the sheets of corduroy and casting the fickle folds of white wash asunder, before the short lived momentum of the watery hump dies away and my experience of Newton’s Laws of Motion subsides to hear Pythagoras wickedly scream “eureka” as I play witness to the completion of a epic voyage which has origins in oceans of fathomless volume, i count my being as one which is has countless fortune to be privy to a thing so primal, unique and faultless.

No comments:

Post a Comment